Our beautiful 200 year old farmhouse has been restored with a modern feel whilst retaining many of its traditional features and is finished with big, chunky, top-quality, hand-made wooden furniture throughout.
The ground floor is open plan, providing a well equipped kitchen which still has its traditional inglenook fireplace. There is a comfortable sitting area with sofas and a TV, DVD player and stereo sound system, the dining room has a farmhouse table and chairs to seat eight. There is also a separate utility room with WC. There are two bedrooms on the ground floor, one double with en-suite shower room and one bunk bedroom linked via connecting door.
The first floor has two light and spacious bedrooms, one double and one twin room both with their own en-suite shower rooms. There is also a small seating area.
While the gite can sleep up to eight people comfortably if you would like to book a larger group please get in touch to discuss your stay before booking.
- One double bedroom with en-suite shower rooms (upstairs).
- One twin bedroom with en-suite shower room (upstairs).
- One double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- One bunk bed bedroom (can be separate or linked to a double bedroom via a connecting door).
- Modern open plan kitchen, dining and living area.
- Kitchen with a traditional Inglenook fireplace includes:- gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher.
- Utility room with WC includes:- washing machine, iron and ironing board, etc.
- Living area includes:- sofa’s, TV, DVD player, mini stereo system.
- Dining area includes:- table and chairs to seat eight.
***Please note bedrooms can be made up of twin or double beds depending on your requirements.***
- Private swimming pool (open June – September)
- Patio and grassed area to front
- Grassy field to rear of farmhouse with access to communal swimming pool and woodland
- Communal outdoor heated swimming pool. (open June to September)
- Mountain Bike Trails
- Woodland Walks
- River Fishing (River Dronne)
- Tablet Tennis
- Baby Foot